THIS IS A PRE SALE - PRE SALE BOOK ORDERS ARE EXPECTED TO SHIP MID MARCH -
All orders will be automatically entered to win the sweepstakes!
Enter for a chance to win a personalized camp & 3 months of coaching with pro cyclist Tom Danielson and CINCH Cycling.
30 runner-up winners will get a signed copy of Tom's new cycling training book, Cycling On Form.
The contest starts February 10th and runs until midnight of the book's launch, April 7, 2020.
The winner will be randomly selected from the entries to win
- 3 MONTH TRAINING PROGRAM
- Trip To Colorado For A Personalized Camp With Tom Danielson
- VeloPress will fly the winner to Colorado and will take care of lodging for two nights.
Cycling on Form reveals the pro approach to cycling training.
Riding a bike faster takes more than just fitness. It takes skills that you can master to become a faster, stronger rider. In his new guide, former professional bike racer Tom Danielson shows how to transform your cycling from amateur to professional level with the fitness and time you have now.
Danielson reveals how the pros go beyond the modern standards of interval workouts, base-building, and recovery to train the whole athlete, mind and body. Danielson shows how to truly ride and train to the fullest through:
· Fitness: Self-tests to identify your riding strengths and weaknesses then focus on custom training to address them.
· Mental focus: The pros know that winning means using your head and your legs. You’ll get pro tips on big-picture goal setting and mid-ride concentration strategies to help you stay focused.
· Execution: Cycling is hard and executing a great ride when it matters takes practice. Danielson shares on-the-bike skills, efficient and powerful techniques, strategies to stay in the race, ways to finish with the lead group, and how to excel on a ride you’ve never done before.
· Nutrition: Pro riders put sports nutrition into daily practice. Danielson distills the facts of diet, food as fuel, and fueling to recover.
Too many cyclists train by trying to set new Strava PRs, only to get frustrated by the limited gains. There’s a better way. Cycling On Form unlocks a pro method for riding faster and stronger.
Who Are The Authors?
Tom is a former Tour de France cyclist, author, entrepreneur, cycling coach and the founder and CEO of CINCH Cycling, Inc. After racing his bike professionally for 15 years, Tom wanted to take the knowledge he garnered racing at cycling’s highest level and bring it to working professionals.
Known for his incredible climbing ability and his large lung capacity, Tom currently holds the record for the fastest ascent of Mount Washington in New Hampshire and the Mount Evans Hill Climb in Colorado. His racing accolades include an eighth-place general classification finish and a stage win in the Tour De France, two wins at the Tour of Utah, a win at the Tour of Georgia, a stage win in the Vuelta Espana, and multiple top-10 general classification finishes in Grand Tours.
Tom grew up in East Lyme, Connecticut, where he rode dirt and mountain bikes, eventually finding his stride in MTB racing. He holds a BA in marketing and business from Fort Lewis College, Colorado, where he helped create the Fort Lewis College Cycling Scholarship fund to assist young collegiate cyclists.
Co Author: Kourtney Danielson
Kourtney is an avid cyclist who travels the world in search of the best experiences on two wheels. Her cycling journey began when she learned to ride on the beautiful roads of Girona, Spain, with her husband Tom. She now resides in Colorado, and you can find her on the podium of road, gravel, and mountain bike races around the world.
Kourtney’s passion for cycling led her to start CINCH Cycling with Tom. At CINCH she is the head of the 3-Sigma Nutritional program as well as Head of Operations. She holds a BA in journalism and mass communication from the University of Utah as well as a sports nutrition coaching certification from Pre-cision Nutrition.
Tom Danielson's "Core Advantage" has sold over 20,000 copies with over 4.5 star reviews on Amazon 8 years running!
The Danielson's say that CYCLING ON FORM is a whole different beast, and that this book has the potential to change the way cycling training is seen for ever!
To enter the contest, fill out this webform or pre-order Cycling On Form
through CINCH Cycling here No purchase necessary: SIGN UP