Do you feel like you can’t quite get your cornering down? Don't worry, cornering is a skill that even the most experienced riders work hard to master.
Here are seven simple (CINCH) steps to make your cornering faster and safer than ever!
1. Start by entering the corner on the outside.
2. Before you enter the turn, complete all braking and make your FINAL choice for your corner speed.
3. As you enter the turn, open your inside leg up.
4. Now drop your bike down towards the open leg.
5. Shift your weight over the bottom bracket of the bike.
6. Cut to the inside of the turn.
7. Begin re-accelerating at the apex of the turn.
Want to learn more about the CINCH cycling coaching program? CLICK HERE