If you want to improve your climbing, improve your standing technique.
Here are five climbing standing techniques that will help you take your climbing to the next level.
1. Thumbs up and forward for control and maximum stability for power leverage.
2. Chest low and chin in front of front hub to support body weight on triceps.
3. Elbow in on downstroke to lock core for full power transfer.
4. Heels up as to snap up on the upstroke.
5. Shift bike to the opposite side of the downstroke as you drop body weight into the downstroke.