You didn't think the nutrition queen at CINCH would leave all of you hanging on National Cheeseburger Day, did you? Kourtney went all out on this 3 Sigma Bison Burger recipe! We hope you guys enjoy it!
3 Sigma Bison Burger
It’s national cheeseburger day and it’s time to celebrate accordingly! Up your burger game with these
simple healthy swaps to take a normal burger to the next level.
Swap your beef patty with natural ground bison with just a simple seasoning of salt and pepper. This simple combo makes a delicious burger when dressing with fresh, nutritious toppings.
12- oz of Organic Ground Bison
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 slices Havarti cheese
3 hamburger buns
3 large leaves red leaf lettuce
2-3 sliced rings of yellow onion
2 tomatoes sliced
Sprouts such as broccoli alfalfa or radish
1. Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
2. Divided the bison into three portions and gently form into patties about 3 1/2 to 4 inches wide.
Season generously with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Place on the grill or in the grill pan and cook for about 3 minutes on both sides until done to your
liking. Add a slice of cheese to each patty and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese has
4. Place the buns on the grill and toast for about 1 minute on each side. Spread both sides of the
bun with Dijon mustard. Layer each bun with lettuce, a few rings of onion, avocado slices, a bison
burger patty, sliced tomato, and sprouts. Top with the top bun.
5. Serve with baked or air fryer sweet potato fries.