Five Things Unbound Champion Lauren De Crescenzo Did To Improve Her Climbing
Unbound Gravel champion Lauren De Crescenzo demonstrates excellent standing technique in this photo while she is dominating the USPRO Road Race National Championships this past Sunday.
There are five climbing standing techniques that Lauren has been working on this year that have taken her riding to a new level and will help you improve yours as well.
1. Thumbs up and forward for control and maximum stability for power leverage.
2. Chest low and chin in front of front hub to support body weight on triceps.
3. Elbow in on downstroke to lock core for full power transfer.
4. Heels up as to snap up on the upstroke.
5. Shift bike to the opposite side of the downstroke that she drops body weight into the downstroke.
Leave a comment